[opencms-dev] Inserting content from the HTML Gallery

Thomas März thomasmaerz at gmx.de
Thu Jun 12 11:41:01 CEST 2003

Nicholas Abboud <nicholas.abboud at babelfish.com> writes:
> For example, let's say I have HTML Snippets 1a, 1b, 2a, and 2b. For
> Page 1 I want Snippets 1a and 1b, and for Page 2 I want Snippets 2a
> and 2b. However, I'd like the same JSP template for both Pages 1 and
> 2. In this case, it would definitely be more useful to be able to link
> snippets to the pages rather than the templates.
It depends on the layout of the pages. If the 1a + 1b and 2a + 2b are
plugged together the same way, you can modify your property html_snippet
= "1a;1b", use a StringTokenizer, loop through the pages and include all
of them in your page.
You can also e. g. define new properties like html_snippet_global for
all sub-pages, etc.

Best Regards,
Thomas März