[opencms-dev] Static Export: Deleting folder & files

EXCELSIS - Bjoern Crudopf bjoern.crudopf at excelsisnet.com
Fri Jun 13 22:25:02 CEST 2003

Hi Thomas,

yes. This issue is causing me headaches - which to explain leads too far.
So I will have to look for a workaround ... :(

Best Regards,
Björn Crudopf

                      Thomas März
                      <thomasmaerz at gmx.d         To:      opencms-dev at opencms.org
                      e>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] Static Export: Deleting folder & files
                      opencms-dev-admin@
                      opencms.org

                      12.06.2003 11:22
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

"EXCELSIS - Bjoern Crudopf" <bjoern.crudopf at excelsisnet.com> writes:
> When I delete a folder with a file in opencms, the file will be deleted
BUT
> NOT the folder itself. This is an issue of ALL opencms versions.
> Does anybody know this problem ??

Yes. Is it so bad for you that the folder is still there?

Best Regards,
Thomas März