[opencms-dev] article management module

ulrich.rueth at gmx.de ulrich.rueth at gmx.de
Sun Jun 15 13:34:01 CEST 2003

Paul,

Nicolas and I agreed on me isolating the module and then Nicolas further
developing it. It will be published on the OpenCms module download page as soon
as finished. This might take some more time, as I do not have much time left
for doing my part of the story. We surely will anounce this on the mailing
list, so keep watching...

Regards
Ulrich