[opencms-dev] just before using openCMS

JKamphaus jkamphaus at bluefox24.de
Sun Jun 15 15:09:01 CEST 2003

Hallo from Germany,

I`m looking for a template based CMS. Important for my needs are the
possibilities to built templates which are html based.

It means, I create Designs with Dreamweaver MX and want to copy and
paste the codes, than doing some work more.
Is this the way to understand what openCMS is able to, or is there a
better way to work hand in hand with Dreamweaver MX.

I know several CMS, but can`t find a classification about what is the
best way to work with openCMS, even when design is very important.

Greetings Joerg