[opencms-dev] Forum Module

david.van_den_brande at the-ecorp.com david.van_den_brande at the-ecorp.com
Mon Jun 16 10:55:02 CEST 2003

And don't forget "http://www.mvnforum.com".

mvnForum is an open source, powerful, easy to use, easy to setup bulletin
board (forum) built on the Java J2EE technology (Jsp/Servlet). mvnForum is
compatible with any Servlet Containers which supports Jsp 1.2 and Servlet
2.3. mvnFourm is free, opensource and released under the terms of the GNU
General Public License.

David