[opencms-dev] Channels

Stephan Hartmann beffe at beffe.de
Mon Jun 16 23:00:02 CEST 2003

Hi Chase,

you can read all channels of a ContentDefinition with the method
getAllSubChannelsOfRootChannel and then iterate over these channels.

to get all channels of a cd you may use getChannels or
getSelectedChannels (this cuts off the root channel)

the master module is part of opencms and the source can be downloaded
from opencms.org.

Bye,
Stephan

getAvailableChannels(CmsObject cms)