[opencms-dev] Access CmsObject from a tag

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Jun 17 09:48:03 CEST 2003

CmsFlexController is not in the 5.0 release. It was introduced in the
5.0.x branch development branch not yet released.

In the 5.0 release, you have to cast the request to an instance of
CmsFlexRequest and use the method getCmsObject() there. Be aware that
this will need to be changed to use the CmsFlexController later.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts