[opencms-dev] Source Code of javabeans from Rene Hinojosa & Tecnical question

Pierre Tissot Pierre.Tissot at cern.ch
Tue Jun 17 09:52:01 CEST 2003

Hi:

I what to know if somebody have de source code of de news modules make by Rene
Hinojosa with javabens - newshack.zip.

I'm starting in the openCMS world and I'm studing what is the better way of
doing it. I want to buit a portal with multiples modules, and I dont know
what tecnologie to use. I was thinking of using xmltemplates, beaucause it's
the only example that I have in source code. But know that I see that we can
use servlets, taglib, javabeans I dont know was it the best strategie.
I hope with the experience that some poeple have here can led me to the best
path.

Best Regards
Pierre