[opencms-dev] element template in jsp

enol eolla at lookup-it.com
Tue Jun 17 12:08:01 CEST 2003

Hi List,
I have another little problem...

I want create a jsp page with elements created in a jsp template.
Moreover I want placed result of a request.getParameter() between
two elements...

My code is:

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<cms:include property="template" element="one"/>
<cms:include property="template" element="two"/>
<cms:include property="template" element="three"/>

<%=request.getParameter("param")%>

<cms:include property="template" element="four"/>
<cms:include property="template" element="five"/>

But the result of the java instruction request.getParameter("param") is put
at the top
of the page before all elements...

Where is the error?

Thanks in advance,