[opencms-dev] User Management.

srini vas voleti_srini at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 12:22:01 CEST 2003

Hi All:

I want to use the workflow of OpenCms and in UserManagement, I have created users & groups.

I have created ContentDesigner group and under that I have created Content Editor, but I couldnot able to login as it is asking for network password. It means I have to create ContentDesigner group to be a parent of Admin/User/ProjectManager???. If I do so, I couldnot able to make my requirements meet OpenCms as Content Editor is given only r/w/v permissions and he needs only to manipulate pages.

So how do I create my Content Editor group.

Waiting for the earliest reply.

Srini.