[opencms-dev] element template in jsp

enol eolla at lookup-it.com
Tue Jun 17 12:33:02 CEST 2003

I'm sorry Frank (and list),
the code that I posted was the result of a wrong cut'n'paste..
The original code is:

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<cms:include property="template" element="one"/>
<cms:include property="template" element="two"/>
<cms:include property="template" element="three"/>

<%=request.getParameter("param")%>

<cms:include property="template" element="four"/>
<cms:include property="template" element="five"/>

All the elements are defined in the same jsptemplate...