[opencms-dev] news module / module creation documentation

Alexander Langer al at al-arenal.de
Tue Jun 17 22:06:00 CEST 2003

Hi there!

I am new to OpenCMS and JSP. I am currentyl developing a new website
and got around with creating templates and pages as it is well
described in the documentation.

But now I am running out of gas, concerning writing my first own
backoffice module. I just don't know where to start with content
definition and stuff. There is nothing in the documentation that seems
to be able to help me out.

I googled the web up and down and couldn't find anything to take as a
starting point. I just saw a news module circulating in these list,
but it seems to work with it's own database structure. I want to do it
the opencms style of way and do it via content definition.

Can anyone point me to a page with some clearing informations or hand
me a tutorial? I'm pretty lost now...

al

--
Alexander Langer