AW: [opencms-dev] managing multiple sites

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Wed Jun 18 09:45:02 CEST 2003

For multiple sites
Easiest way I found is to copy the war file to a different name

eg.
Copy original.war

Site1.war
Site2.war
Site3.war
Etc ....

Now restart tomcat and you should have a web app for each site (ie a
unique instance of OpenCMS for each site). I actually just renamed the
original.war (sorry, forgot what its called) to site1.zip, site2.zip,
site3.zip etc ... and extracted these. Then I ran the setup on each one
... works fine for me.

All the best,

mark