[opencms-dev] MasterModule and extended_backoffice template. 404 not found.

morenin at canal21.com morenin at canal21.com
Wed Jun 18 12:10:02 CEST 2003

I'm building a module administration MasterModule based whith OpenCms
5.0.0.
I followed the instructions of old documentation.
	The workplace template definition is:

	<PAGE>

	<CLASS>com.steria.agr.opencms.notasprensa.Backoffice</CLASS>

	<MASTERTEMPLATE>/system/modules/com.steria.agr.opencms.notaspren
sa/administration/extended_backoffice</MASTERTEMPLATE>
	</PAGE>

	where
	extended_backoffice is a copy of the
system/workplace/extended_backoffice template (without modification)

	and

	com.steria.agr.opencms.notasprensa.Backoffice and extension of
A_CmsChannelBackoffice with the method

    	public String getBackofficeUrl(CmsObject cms, String
tagcontent, A_CmsXmlContent doc, Object userObject) throws
java.lang.Exception
    	{

	return "system/modules/com.steria.agr.opencms.notasprensa/admini
stration/Backoffice.html";
    	}

When I click de admin button I see, 404 Not found at the central
frame ....

	The html instruction for charge the central frame is ...
background="/opencms/resources/bg_grau.gif" bgproperties=fixed
onload="window.top.body.admin_content.location.href='/opencms/opencms/sy
stem/modules/com.steria.agr.opencms.notasprensa/administration/Backoffic
e.html?action=list'">

And I have the next error in log.

[18.06.2003 10:16:52] <opencms_critical> [CmsXmlWpTemplateFile] Error
while building workplace element "contextmenue":
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 2 Not found. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess] /default/cos/system/workplace/templ
ates/contexttemplate.
[18.06.2003 10:16:52] <opencms_info> [CmsElementXml
(Backoffice/extended_backoffice)] Error in getContent for template
class com.steria.agr.opencms.notasprensa.Backoffice

I inspect the  mysql database (Table cms_resources, column
resource_name) and only have 2 registries

	select Resource_name from cms_resources where Resource_name
like '/default/cos%'

	Resulset:
	/default/cos/
	/default/cos/NotasPrensa/      (this is a channel created for
my).

but if i search

	select Resource_name from cms_resources where Resource_name
like '/default/vfs/system/workplace/templates/contexttemplate%'

	Resultset:
	default/vfs/system/workplace/templates/contexttemplate

The questions are:

	- What can i do without modify base classes
(CmsXmlWpTemplateFile)?
	- Why not /default/vfs ???

I supose this is a question for conceptors (Alexander .... )

Sorry for my poor english...

José Luis Moreno Vigil
Centro de Competencias en Nuevas Tecnologías CCNT

Banca & Cataluña
Steria Solinsa