[opencms-dev] Problem after publishing ...

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Jun 18 14:30:02 CEST 2003

The FlexCache is unaware of any session attributes on your JSP. However,
this will affect the JSP only if you have enabled the FlexCache for it,
i.e. set property "cache" on your JSP. The default is not to cache /
property not set. If you have not explicitly set the "cache" property,
the FlexCache is not the cause for your problems.

I would suggest you do not use the
cmsObject.getRequestContext().getSession(true) code unless you have
specifc reason to do so. Insted just use the "normal" JSP session.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts