[opencms-dev] ... a simple question about css !!!

Roberto Ghizzioli scrivimi at robertoghizzioli.it
Wed Jun 18 18:03:04 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm using opencms release 5 and I would like to use css in IE Wysiwyg
editor. I don't remember but is possible to choose (by a particular drop
down list) a different style while I insert content ?? Otherwise, how
can join a particular style (css) to a text in IE Wysiwyg editor ???

Now, with my IE editor I can see the css applyed to text/link.. but I
can't change it. Another strange thing is that when I choose the ASCII
editor IE don't switch an use always the wysiwyg editor...

Why ??
I have just reinstalled opencms but noything happend !!! :-(

thanks,