[opencms-dev] Static exort of module recourcese

Roland Ribi roland.ribi at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 18 21:20:02 CEST 2003

If you lock a folder, then you have in the menue for this folder a entry
'Properties'.

Here you find all properties for this folder and you can set 'export' to
'true' or 'false'

That is all what you need to do.

If you like to have an other name for some folder you can set also the
property 'exportname' to the desired folder in the static export.

Gruss

Roland Ribi

mailto:roland.ribi at gmx.ch