[opencms-dev] new project question

Steve Goyette stevegg at telus.net
Thu Jun 19 19:38:01 CEST 2003

Hi,

I don't know whether or not you're using Apache but if you are you can
use URL re-writing to do this.

Just place this in the virtual host entry for your domain in the apache
httpd.conf file (possibly the vhost/Vhost.conf file)

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule /(.*) /opencms/opencms/mymodule/$1 [PT]

Hope that helps,

Steve