[opencms-dev] Link gallery?

Bryan LaPlante blaplante at netwebapps.com
Fri Jun 20 04:43:01 CEST 2003

I want to provide the user with a template where they can not edit the main
layout but I would like to provide them with a way to add and remove links
from the left side of the page which is part of the template.

I was thinking you could write a class with a method that retrieved the
links from a particular link gallery and if they add and remove links from
that gallery it would show up in the template at runtime.

I looked at com.opencms.linkmanagement.CmsPageLinks but I don't think this
is the class I want. Am I barking up the wrong tree, is there a better way
to do this?

Bryan LaPlante