[opencms-dev] source code - version 4.7.7

Bettina Hochenal Christall2003 at web.de
Fri Jun 20 13:24:02 CEST 2003

Hi Opencms Team !!

Your new website looks great - but unfortunately I can only find the newest source code for opencms. I'm using version 4.7.7 and I'm not sure if I will make an upgrade in the future. Your old website gave me the opportunity (so I have in mind) to download the source code of version 4.6 and the changes up to 4.7.7. It would be nice if you could tell me the link to your resources to get them directly - I need these sources to build an extension of the current system, therefore I would like to get an overview of all existing source of my system.

Many, many thankx for help !!

Greetings,
Bettina