[opencms-dev] Stylesheet !!! URGENT !

Rene Hinojosa R_Hinojosa at Cityofsouthfield.com
Fri Jun 20 21:25:02 CEST 2003

OK, I've noticed the bug your talking about with the browser not going into then html and going back to the WYSIWYG editor. I've figured out if it only occurs when you make changes in the WYSIWYG and then try to switch to the HTML. Try saving your work first then switch to the HTML.

Now for the changing stylesheets in your editor. If you define your stylesheet in your XMLTemplate, it will appear in your editor. You have to point to the stylesheet you want otherwise it defaults.

example XMLTemplate(excerpt):

<stylesheet>/pathtoyourstylesheet/edit.css</stylesheet>

<template>
    <element name="jsptemplate"/>
</template>

</xmltemplate>

Now all you have to do is import your other stylesheet into you jsptemplate like so:

<%@ page session="false" import="com.opencms.flex.jsp.*"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Translational//EN">
<head>

   <cms:include>../resources/screen.css</cms:include>
   <cms:include>../resources/print.css</cms:include>
</head>

Notice that I've used three different stylesheets. One for the editors to use, One for viewing on the screen, and the other one for printing the web page. I've also noticed that you have to do an include and not use a relative css otherwise IE plays dumb and ignores the stylesheet.

Rene

>>> scrivimi at robertoghizzioli.it 06/20/03 12:43PM >>>
ok...
in attachment there is a screenshot about my Wysiwyg editor. How you can
see there's no possibility to choose a text style to link to the
content.

Why ?
Is my IE corrupt ???

PS: the screenshot example is the documentation project !!! so the css
are just defined !!!

thanks,