[opencms-dev] Re: Newbie Install Bug Redux

Roland Ribi roland.ribi at gmx.ch
Sat Jun 21 13:20:02 CEST 2003

On my installation (has same versions of Tomcat/JDK) it helped to add
the red part in the following jsp servlet configuration of Tomcat.

This is in the web.xml in the TOMCAT_HOME/conf directory. It helped.
Perhaps there are better solutions...

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>logVerbosityLevel</param-name>
            <param-value>WARNING</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>fork</param-name>