BUG ?? --------- RE: [opencms-dev] best way to get Last Modifi ed ?? Sort by modified date ??

Apostoly Guillaume ApostolyG at mail.europcar.com
Mon Jun 23 17:52:01 CEST 2003

This works, thanks a lot, i'll sort using com.opencms.util.Utils.bubblesort

Still, i made me notice that the LastModifiedDate is the date at wich the
file OR the name of the parent folder, by example has been modified...
This is not really a bug, more a "feature" ;) but i would be nice to be able
to get the LastModifiedDate for the body of a resource.

Any idea on how to get this ?