[opencms-dev] RE: Restarting tomcat (4.1.24) after changing registry.xml Kai Schliemann

MEDINA Daniel d.medina at rsd.com
Tue Jun 24 09:16:01 CEST 2003

Answering your message:

>>Hello List,
>>
>>can anybody tell if I have to restart tomcat (4.1.24) after changing
>>WEB-INF/config/registry.xml?
>>
>>TIA
>>
>>Kai

I do not know anything about openCMS, BUT
If it's under WEB-INF, you certainly have to restart Tomcat
you have version 4.1.24, then use the tomcat manager.
It's a web application available with tomcat when u download it.
Just go to:(replace localhost by server name if not local install)
http://localhost:8080/manager/html

The default user is admin
password, if not specified on install, is blank (I mean type nothing, not
blank)

Hope I'm not too late on this one.
Have an Ice day

Danny Boy