[opencms-dev] News module for 5.0

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Tue Jun 24 18:27:01 CEST 2003

Where are these modules? I don't see them on the opencms.org website,
and even google-ing for them has not produced much. I'm new to the
community (and the software), so other than what's on the opencms
website, I don't have many resources. Any pointers or links that you all
could share specifically regarding OpenCMS would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 03:05, Paul D. Bain wrote:
> At Tuesday 6/24/03 01:27 AM, Anil Patel wrote:
>
> >I have seen the source code and it looks like
> >there is no relationship between Channels and News
> >module. Is that correct?
>
> Anil,
>
>          If I understand matters correctly, there are at least three news
> modules (for ver. 5), but only two were distributed with their source code:
> the module by Andrea Frittoli and the one by Rene Hinojosa. Which of these
> two modules did you install?
>
>          For more information on channels, see the email by Alex Kandzior,
> 5 Feb. 2003.

So where do

--
M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>