[opencms-dev] Problem with SQL server and opencms 5.0

Ariel Spivakovsky ariels at eudoramail.com
Tue Jun 24 23:30:02 CEST 2003

I would like to thank both posters who replied to me. My apologies for not replying sooner, but both messages were mistakenly marked as spam.

I tried both suggestions.

The first suggestion from Ansi to delete the sections C_RESOURCES_GET_FILESINFOLDER and C_RESOURCES_GET_SUBFOLDER seems to work well, but I'm left wondering what may be broken.

The second reply from Andy to delete only the lines
	AND CMS_PROJECTRESOURCES.PROJECT_ID = ?  \
Also works, but all the items in the Administration Offline view appear three times.

If it's only an eyesore I can live with it for a while.

Any way. Thank you both.

Ari

Message: 10