[opencms-dev] API

Angelo Brunoro angelo.brunoro at iks.it
Wed Jun 25 11:31:01 CEST 2003

I'm using opencms release 5 and I would like to write a module
who performs some fundamental functions of opencms like
lock/unlock files, edit/save files, open the wysiwyg editor, publish project
ecc...

The aim is to write a friendly interface who takes care for these basic
functions
without passing through the opencms standard user interface (Explorer,
Administration, Workflow)

I'd like to know if opencms give you a documented API layer to write my own
user interface
or if there are (and where) some code examples or documentation to call
these methods.

Best Regards,
Angelo