[opencms-dev] news module

Stoney Gan sgan at syr.edu
Wed Jun 25 21:06:02 CEST 2003

Thank for your message. I will be out of office from June 26 through June 30, 2003.

>>> opencms-dev 06/25/03 14:50 >>>

hi! there
    I can see a lot of the messages on news module but I cannot get a
copy of the module that I can try with opencms. I also searched on
google, but I cannot find anything. I will really appreciate if someone
can send me a copy of the news module that I can try out.

Thanks in advance,
Ravi Bhalotia
PBS Interactive
http://www.pbs.org

HISTORY DETECTIVES.
There's a story behind everything. And they know how to find it.
A new series beginning July 14 at 8pm ET/PT, only on PBS.
www.pbs.org

This email may contain material that is confidential or proprietary to PBS and is intended solely for use by the intended recipient.  Any review, reliance or distribution of such material by others, or forwarding of such material without express permission, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies.