[opencms-dev] Templates for the body part?

David Seikel david.seikel at icemedia.com.au
Thu Jun 26 03:00:02 CEST 2003

Joachim Arrasz wrote:
> is it possible to create templates just for use in the body part. When i
> create a new page, there is a dropdown field called "empty body" Am i
> rightwhen i guess that this is the correct point to do that? Actually i`ve
> never written content, just technical modules. So is there any
> documentation for templating body content?

I asked a similar question a while ago.  You cannot put templates or any
of that fancy stuff in bodies, just pure HTML and links.  I haven't used
the body drop down, but I think it is for setting up a bunch of standard
bodies that the user can choose from.  I think they are then used as a
starting point for further editing.