[opencms-dev] opencms modules website

Alexander Langer al at al-arenal.de
Thu Jun 26 04:56:00 CEST 2003

Sure, but the last time you checked was quite some time ago, eh? ;)

Once these modules are part of the official distribution, I agree with
you, but that's just not the case right now and the documentation is
still missing some parts that are asked for here over and over again
and I still hope and sometime someone is able to provide some further
readings which I would offer to download as long as the official
documentation does not provide these information.