AW: [opencms-dev] opencms modules website

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Thu Jun 26 09:52:02 CEST 2003

SO ,at the moment we`ve done a quick shot for a forum.

You can reach it at

http://www.synyx.de/board

there is an open part for OpenCMS. The next few days we will change the
default language into english. Actually it`s german.
There is a possibility to encourage the admin for new Threads and a
default Question Part for Opencms .. but well, i think it`s better in use
as a knowledge base, because evereyone can set there Links to files or
modules on his own server. Am i right?
Greetings Achim

--
/**