[opencms-dev] Adding Website Membership

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Thu Jun 26 22:28:01 CEST 2003

Alex,

Thank you _very much_ for the detailed answer. That really helps.

Right now, we need a place to store much of the information that is
written to the CMS_WEBUSER table, so I will probably use it in addition
to the CMS_USER table. Perhaps if I generate a useful module released
under GPL, you'd consider keeping the table?

I'll do my best to send my patches to you. I'd love to see that
functionality included in OpenCMS.

Again, thanks.

Matt