[opencms-dev] static export pages with GET parameters

Thomas Hieck hkt at gmx.net
Thu Jun 26 23:08:01 CEST 2003

Hi there,
I need a little help with an export problem.

In my master template I defined the jsp-template and a
belonging printversion:

  <xmltemplate>
      <template>
          <element name="jsptemplate"/>
      </template>
      <elementdef name="jsptemplate">
          <class>com.opencms.flex.CmsJspTemplate</class>
          <template>../jsptemplates/de_home</template>
      </elementdef>
      <template name="print">
          <element name="printtemplate"/>
      </template>
      <elementdef name="printtemplate">
          <class>com.opencms.flex.CmsJspTemplate</class>
          <template>../jsptemplates/print</template>
      </elementdef>
  </xmltemplate>

I call this printversion with the "?cmsframe=print" parameter
in the uri, as is documented.

  http://127.0.0.1:8180/opencms/opencms/test.html?cmsframe=print

Works fine. But how can I statically export this print-version
for my page?
Any idea? Is there a better solution to do a print-version?

thanks, thomas.