[opencms-dev] Integrate Servlets into OpenCMS Tutorial?

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Fri Jun 27 09:46:02 CEST 2003

Achim,

i assumed that your servlets run besides OpenCms. You know that OpenCms is
just a servlet as well mapped to the path /opencms in the context /opencms.
You have to map other servlets to other paths like /helloWorld in
WEB-INF/web.xml.
The browser would call this with the url
http://localhost:8080/opencms/helloWorld.
To include it in a jsp you write: <jsp:include page="/helloWorld"/> when the
jsp is in the same context.

If you don't want to bind the servlets to their own path and you want to call
them from within OpenCms you may create an instance of the servlet on your
own and call its service method?

Bye,
Stephan

Am Freitag, 27. Juni 2003 09:17 schrieben Sie: