[opencms-dev] static export pages with GET parameters

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Fri Jun 27 12:21:01 CEST 2003

Hi Thomas,

in XML-Templates you can use the method getUriWithParameter to generate
your Links.

Example:

<a target="_blank" href="]]><method
name="getUriWithParameter">cmsframe=print</method><![CDATA["> printerfriendly
version</a>

When you export (publish) your project there will be generate 2 versions of
each page that uses this link.

Bye,

Stephan

Am Freitag, 27. Juni 2003 11:54 schrieben Sie: