AW: [opencms-dev] Bean usage

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Fri Jun 27 14:51:00 CEST 2003

Hi Achim,
Thanks for the quick reply ....
I did try this before but to no avail ... however, what I did find is
that there is a lock on the file

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 1 Access denied. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsResourceBroker]
/default/vfs/system/bodies/system/modules/com.opencms.modules.homepage.n
ews/doc/newsOverview.html

which I cannot remove ... I logged on as admin but still can't remove
it. It tells me that the lock cannot be stolen because it is locked by
another user (very confused now)

once again .... any ideas ???? I am pretty sure that this has something
to do with the problem and it is probably because of the lock on this
file that I get the resource loader error .... at a guess.

All the best,

mark