[opencms-dev] issues with OpenCMS

Rene Hinojosa R_Hinojosa at Cityofsouthfield.com
Fri Jun 27 15:46:00 CEST 2003

Greetings,

Restarting the tomcat server will get rid of the com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsBackoffice.icon.news ???

Rene

>>> nicolas.delsaux at online.fr 06/27/03 09:29AM >>>
Hi, After having fully developped my web-app, I've uploaded it to another
server. For that, I've took the MySQL database and used a dump to reload
the other side.
As you may have guessed, I'v many little annoyances.
 - in the language preferences selector, i can choose between Deutch,
English, and ... English (instead of French, that I would like).
 - Although the news module has been uploaded, the administration panel
displays the famous
com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsBackoffice.icon.news ???  label (I
guess it means OpenCMS cannot find the correct label, but why ?)
That's quite all.
Have you got any idea to help me correct those mistakes ?
I think I can correct it by removing all, recreating the project, and
synchronizing it from the development machine, but maybe there is a faster
method, no ?

Thanks

--
Nicolas Delsaux
"Parce qu'il contient et engendre la Conscience, l'Espace-Temps est