[opencms-dev] issues with OpenCMS

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Jun 27 17:30:56 CEST 2003

Rene,

as someone else already pointed out dumping the database and reloading
it in another server will not work. You need to use the "Database
Management" -> "Export" / "Import" feature in the OpenCms Admin view to
transfer files from one server to another.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts