[opencms-dev] backoffice integration II ....help!

Pierre Tissot Pierre.Tissot at cern.ch
Mon Jun 30 10:00:02 CEST 2003

Hello:

I hope this time somebody help me.
I want to integrate a new module that I made to the backoffice.
In the moment that I made mu module I chose admnistration point, I also made
my workplace template. In the directory administration under my module I put
the properties that the backoffice needs, navtext and navpos.
I have implemented also the classes with all the methods that are written in
the manual.....and until now I dont have any success on the aparition of icon
in the administrarion view......why?

Any ideia?

Best regards
Pierre Tissot