[opencms-dev] Writing HTML directly into a vfs file

Matthias Schmidt matthias.schmidt at gmx.de
Mon Jun 30 22:01:01 CEST 2003

Well, there's this file with type "page", say "/myFile.html".

The HTML content is in an XML file in /system/bodies/ with the same
name, so in this case "/system/bodies/myFile.html".

And I guess there must be some way to find the file in system/bodies/
and then to insert the new HTML content.

It would look something like this (in my 'dream' ;)):

CmsFile xmlFile = CmsFile.getMeTheSystemBodiesFile();
xmlFile.insertTheNewHtmlContent("<html>...</html>");

I looked all my way through the CmsObject and CmsFile and CmsResource.

Got any hints?