[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and Java carts

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Mon Oct 6 21:42:02 CEST 2003

Hi. I'm just wondering if anyone has found a good open source (free or not) Java cart application that can be used with OpenCMS. I've looked at Open For Business (OfBiz) but it won't work with OpenCMS (since it's written in Freemarker and Beanshell). The older versions of OfBiz which are written in JSP will work well. However, they are much older versions and the OfBiz data model if far to complex. It doesn't have to be free, as long as the source code is provided. Has anyone found something that matches this criteria?

Thanks,
Dylan