[opencms-dev] Lucene and lucene.jar file...

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Oct 8 04:32:02 CEST 2003

To add a library (jar) to a module, you can create a 'lib' directory in
the main module directory  (e.g. /com.mycompany.foo.module/lib) and then
put libraries in there. When you install a module, the jar is copied
into the /WEB_INF/lib folder. You'll have to restart the servlet
container to get the classloader to load it, though.

I think there is some documentation on this in the modules "how to."

I hope that answers your question.

Matt

--
M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>