[opencms-dev] Lucene search module and Fields

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Oct 8 04:35:01 CEST 2003

Yeah, it should be possible to search for specific words. Since all of
the parsing is handled by Lucene itself, you may have an easier time
reading the documents at java.apache.org (particularly the FAQ). The
sample JSP I included is pretty basic and doesn't take advantage of
Lucene's more advanced features.

Matt

M Butcher <mbutcher at grcomputing.net>