[opencms-dev] CSS classes in Editor

Bryan LaPlante blaplante at netwebapps.com
Wed Oct 8 17:15:02 CEST 2003

Here is one possible solution.
1.    create a template page for your users style sheet as .jsp
2.    In the style sheet set defaults for each class name
String bgcolor= element.getProperty("bgcolor") != null?
element.getProperty("bgcolor") : "white";

3. then apply the style to the stylesheet.

BODY{
    background-color: <%= bgcolor %>
}

4.    Use the properties of the page created by the user and show them how
to edit the values for there stylesheet by changing the values in the
property editor instead of the source editor.