FW: [opencms-dev] External_new_upload ... More specific + Cms Obje ct from other webapp??

Vlachogiannis Evangelos evlach at aegean.gr
Wed Oct 8 20:04:01 CEST 2003

Thnx a lot, that was my problem!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH
[mailto:hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 2:52 PM
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: Re: FW: [opencms-dev] External_new_upload ... More specific +
CmsObje ct from other webapp??

Hi Vangelis,

when you login, your active project is the online project. Nobody, not even
the admin user, can create resources in the online project. What you have to
do is to switch to an offline project first. Ideal is the tempfileproject
whose project id is in the registry.xml. you have to pass the id to
cms.getRequestContext().setCurrentProject(id).

Bye,
Stephan