[opencms-dev] Message Error while loading document

Paolo Brunasti - Agora paolo.brunasti at agora.it
Thu Oct 9 15:57:02 CEST 2003

If I try to load a document with out the appropriate permissions, I get an error message compleatly impossible to be understood, so that it's difficult to imagine that the problem is in the permission.
I get the following error dialog:
|  ??? messagebox.title.overwrite ???;                 |
|  <<Document name>>                                   |
|                                                      |
|  ??? messagebox.message1.overwrite ???               |
|  ??? messagebox.message2.overwrite ???               |
|            [ Ok ]     [ Annulla ]                    |

We seeked all the properties files but not found any messagebox.xxxx.overwrite properties.
Think the tags are somehow missing....
Bye,
              Paolo