Antw: RE: [opencms-dev] Exclude Files from Indexing

Björn Schlueter bschlueter at lenord.de
Thu Oct 9 17:04:01 CEST 2003

Hi Marcus,

this is what my registry.xml-file looks like. Can you tell me what I have to insert or to change?

THX
Björn

 <luceneSearch>
            <mergeFactor>100000</mergeFactor>
            <permCheck>true</permCheck>
            <indexDir>/var/opencms_addons/luceneindex/</indexDir>
            <analyzer>org.apache.lucene.analysis.de.GermanAnalyzer</analyzer>
            <subsearch>true</subsearch>
            <project>online</project>
            <docFactories>
                <pageDocFactory enabled="true">
                    <class>net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.PageDocument</class>
                </pageDocFactory>
                <plainDocFactory enabled="true">
                    <fileType name="plaintext">
                        <extension>.txt</extension>
                        <class>net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.PlainDocument</class>
                    </fileType>
                    <fileType name="taggedtext">
                        <extension>.html</extension>
                        <extension>.htm</extension>
                        <extension>.xml</extension>
                        <!-- This will strip tags before processing -->
                        <class>net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.TaggedPlainDocument</class>
                    </fileType>
                </plainDocFactory>
                <jspDocFactory enabled="true">
                    <class>net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.JspDocument</class>
                </jspDocFactory>
                <xmlTemplateDocFactory enabled="false"/>
            </docFactories>
            <directories>
                <directory location="/">
                    <section>Lenord</section>
                    <subsearch>true</subsearch>
                </directory>
            </directories>
        </luceneSearch>

>>> mredeker at web.de 09.10.2003 15:16:24 >>>
In the directories section of in "registry.xml" you can specify which
VFS directories should be indexed.
--Marcus