[opencms-dev] Re: OpenCMS and Mac OS X

Sushil Kambampati zluugstix at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 06:32:01 CEST 2003

I'm currently running OpenCMS on OS X, the server part works fine.  Client side ain't so great as far as administration goes as the DHTML Editor component is lacking and Safari (the only browser I use) doesn't seem to do all the fancy javascripting.

Will future versions of OpenCMS move away from the MS, PC based editor, to say, applets?

Sushil