Antw: RE: [opencms-dev] Exclude Files from Indexing

Björn Schlueter bschlueter at lenord.de
Fri Oct 10 14:30:01 CEST 2003

Hi Marcus,

I am still in deed of some help.
My vfs structure looks like this:

-alkakondocumentation
-folder 1
-folder 2
-folder 3
-folder 4
-file1
-file2

all files and all folders are supposed to be indexed. Only alkakon documentation should not be indexed.
Is there a way to explicitely exclud one folder? Or do I have to include the files as well?

Gratefull for your help

regards
Björn

>>> mredeker at web.de 09.10.2003 17:58:08 >>>
Hi,

in the following snippet change the value of location from "/" to
whatever you directory is which you want to have indexed. If you have
more then one you can have the directory tag repeated.

            <directories>
                <directory location="/">
                    <section>Lenord</section>
                    <subsearch>true</subsearch>