Antw: RE: [opencms-dev] Exclude Files from Indexing

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Sat Oct 11 12:16:01 CEST 2003

Björn,

I would say just include all folders/files with ist own directory tag.
But you can of course do what Stephan suggested and use my patched
version of the lucene module and remove the world rights from the
alkakondocumentation folder. My patched version does not index any
folders which have no world rights.
--Marcus